Disability & Absence Management
To be successful, your company needs productive employees. And to be productive, disabled employees need the caring that focuses on their abilities rather than disabilities.
So we have put together the people, programs and tools necessary to help your employees function as well as possible. And we focus on what your employees can do—not on what they can’t do. Caring makes the difference in our disability and absence management programs. We put it to work to build healthier businesses and communities.
Our full range of absence management programs includes:
- Short-term disability (STD) that gives your employees the income replacement they need and gets them back to work as soon as it’s safe.
- Long-term disability (LTD) with a focus on capabilities and customized support to get the right resources to be as productive as possible.
- Integration with life, medical or workers’ compensation to coordinate benefits and make the most of all types of coverage.
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) support with a choice of services to help you be compliant with rules.
- Help with state leave laws to save you time by relieving your administrative burden. Better yet, we help coordinate state and FMLA requirements.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) support services take the mystery out of the ADA. For a small fee, you’ll have an ADA HR coach who gets to know you and your business.
- Workplace solutions that help employees safely stay at work or get back to work sooner.
For more information on disability and absence management services, contact your Meritain Health representative.