Over-the-Counter Health Solutions Program Resources for Producers and Plan Sponsors
What is the Over-the-Counter Health Solutions (OTC) program?
Learn more about the CVS Pharmacy program that provides OTC supplemental benefit fulfillment.
Employees enrolled in a Meritain Health medical plan will receive $25 quarterly* allowance to use on eligible OTC products.
* Allowance given quarterly: January 1–March 31; April 1–June 30; July 1–September 30; October 1–December 31. The allowance given does not roll over each quarter.
Download our OTC Toolkit.
Over-the-Counter Health Solutions Program Resources for Members
- 2024 OTC Item Catalog – Includes ordering instructions, all eligible items and a FAQ. Members can find it by heading to the OTCHS registration portal. The catalog is available in English & Spanish.
- OTC Employee Flyer – Provides highlights of the program.
- OTC Welcome Letter – Introduces specific allowance and OTC contact information.
- OTC Email Series – Provides overview of the program and reminds members to use their allowance suggested quarterly use. Open the OTC toolkit to access copies.