At Meritain Health®, we know how important plan data is for optimizing your plan performance. That’s why we’re tirelessly committed to providing better data transparency. From a dedicated Informatics team to enhanced tools like our new Enlight tool, here are a few ways we’re helping plan sponsors and producers make the right decisions to lower total cost care—while prioritizing security and safeguarding member information.
Simple, convenient access for our customers
- Data anytime you need it. Available in our employer and producer portals, Enlight is our enhanced analytics and reporting tool that makes your data available to you when you want it, 24 hours a day.
- Upgraded security. Building on our commitments to simplicity and transparency, Enlight features an upgraded user interface and two-factor authentication to keep your data safe.
- Readily available reports. Summary reports refresh automatically every month as new data becomes available. Use them to access important, relevant data, such as:
- Which services employees are using.
- Current benefit costs.
- Diagnostic category drivers.
- High-cost claimant diagnostic drivers leading to spend.
Tailoring your data to you
With our advanced platform, you also have the added flexibility to modify existing reports to meet your precise needs. So, you can customize data and take a deeper dive into how your plan is doing. You can even customize whole reports and outputs to get exactly what you’re looking for.
We also make it easy to integrate your medical, pharmacy, dental and vision data all in one place.
Your client management team, backed by our dedicated informatics experts, is here to support you with anything you need when it comes to analyzing and evaluating health plan data. They can help you take control of your health care spending, while providing the benefits to improve the health of your employees and their families.
Plus, with better data transparency, you can safeguard your member information, keep your plan running smoothly—and keep all your big picture needs in focus.
Keeping the future in view
If you’re a current customer and haven’t yet made the switch to Enlight, we do encourage you to talk to your Meritain Health representative. Meritain Health is continuing to expand our capabilities and visibility into performance and member engagement.
Contact us anytime if you’d like to learn more.